Silvretta Arena – Ski Resort in Ischgl - Paznaun
The bus takes you from the Winter Sport Hotel Post Galtür - Paznaun Ischgl to the nearby Silvretta Arena ski resort in Ischgl. The Silvretta Arena with its many winter sport activities offers something for everyone and is perfect for a winter sport and ski holiday.
Fun & Snow Parks
- Ischgl Snow Park: The Alps‘ largest freestyle park in Ischgl
- Obstacle Freestyle Board Park: Freestyle fun at the highest level for experienced snowboarders in Samnaun in Switzerland
Black & Mogul Pistes
- Special pistes with inclines of up to 70 %
- Challenging mogul pistes
A unique downhill run is the Route Eleven. It connects black and red pistes and measures more than 11 kilometres from the summit to the valley, making it one of Austria’s longest downhill runs.
Daredevils enjoy race feeling and pure adrenalin kicks on the black Piste 14a with an incline of 70 %.
- Flat and wide pistes
- Over one hundred top-qualified and certified ski & snowboard instructors for group and individual courses
The Silvretta or Fimba mountain railway takes you to the Idalp beginners‘ area in 2300 metres above sea level.
The Schneesportakademie, one of Austria’s most prestigious ski schools, is located directly at the Idalp beginners’ area.
- Piste No. 7 or the Velilltal downhill run are some of the most scenic pistes in Tyrol and invite to stay a while.
- When everyone else wants to return to the valley late in the afternoon, use Piste Nor. 3 - the Stöck downhill run.