Cross-country skiing region Silvretta - Paznaun
Your cross-country skiing region around the Cross-Country Ski Hotel Post Galtür – Paznaun Ischgl is situated 1.000 metres above sea level. The cross-country skiing region Paznaun offers perfectly groomed cross-country ski trails for the classic as well as the skating style. The Cross-Country Ski Hotel Post Galtür – Paznaun Ischgl is located directly at a cross-country ski trail and is the ideal starting point for your cross-country skiing holiday in Tyrol.
- 75 km of perfectly groomed cross-country ski trails for the classic as well as the skating style
- Cross-country ski trails and ski bus free of charge
- Cross-country ski trails in the valley and the mountains with various levels of difficulty for beginners and pros
- Snow-reliable and groomed cross-country ski trails from beginning of December until mid-April
- Cross-country ski highlights like the high-altitude cross-country ski trail to the Silvretta reservoir or the night cross-country ski trail, which is open until 10.00 pm
Ski and Winter Sports in Galtür - Ischgl
Useful Information for your skiing holiday in Galtür & Ischgl in Tyrol.
Skiing around the TOP ski resorts of Galtür and Ischgl in Tyrol - Austria.
The snow-reliable cross-country ski paradise in Galtür - Ischgl.
Currently open skiing facilities in Galtür & Ischgl - Tyrol.
Here you find all information about snow conditions in Galtür and Ischgl.
The best skiing packages for your winter holiday in Galtür - Ischgl.
In winter, Galtür is the ideal starting point for TOP ski resorts.